Open regular business hours
At Veterinary Urgent Care Centers, we provide essential medical services. We will remain open regular business hours during the COVID-19 Pandemic. It is a responsibility and a privilege to provide medical care for our patients. Yet as veterinarians, we also have an obligation to protect public health. We have enacted the following hospital policies to be here for pets in need, while protecting our staff and the public:
- Hospital team members and patients (your pet) only in our buildings.
- Please make all appointments online using the schedule online or book now buttons on our website and social media pages.
- Upon arrival to our hospitals, our doors will be locked, please call the front office to notify us of your arrival.
- Our friendly receptionist will escort your pet into the building for triage. Please, for the safety of our staff, their families, as well as you and your families, please attempt to maintain 6-10 feet of distance per CDC recommendations.
- One of our veterinary nurses will call you to obtain the medical history. Please have your phone and charger with you.
- The veterinarian will perform your pets exam and contact you with a treatment plan, including expected costs, by phone. Please remain in our parking lot during your pets visit unless discussed otherwise with the veterinary team.
- Once diagnostics, treatments, and medications are ready, your pet will be discharged to you, in the parking lot. Again, please maintain appropriate social distancing.